Best events in Peru
Enjoy the Sun and Nature in Ica and Paracas.!, Come to the South and know the Ballestas Islands, the Candelabro and all the magic of the Paracas National Reserve. In Ica el Sol and Tubulares, they will be the perfect companions for your adventure in the dunes of the Huacachina Lagoon.
- 3:00 a.m. Plaza Norte Boarding point in Plaza Norte.
- 3:45 am La Rambla Abordo Point in La Rambla Shopping Center in San Borja.
- 8:00 am. Paracas - Ballestas Islands Arrival at the Paracas spa - The Ballestas Islands belong to the National Reserve System of Islands, Islets and Guaneras Points (RNSIIPG); Circuit on the yacht to appreciate its species such as: seals, sea lions, pelicans, Humboldt penguins, guana birds such as the Guanay, the booby and on the way stop to observe the Candelabra which is a large geoglyph that serves as a lighthouse The navigators.
- 10:30 a.m. Ica We headed to ICA.
- 12:00 pm. Huacachina Lagoon Arrival in Ica; The Huacachina Lagoon, with emerald green waters that is surrounded by palm and eucalyptus vegetation, is a beautiful lagoon that is in the middle of the Oasis where you can also perform extreme adventure activities by climbing the buggies or tubular ones that are the sandcars to travel through the high and wavy dunes; especially slide on the boards of sandboarding and feel that adrenaline.
- 1:30 pm Lunch
- 2:30 pm. Witches of Cachiche Visit the town of Las Brujas de Cachiche
- 3:00 pm. Nietto Vitivinícola visit , the process of elaboration of the wine and pisco iqueño.
- 3:40 pm Tasting free of each product: chocolate of tiles, chestnuts, chocotejas, delicacies and crafts of the area.
- 4:30 pm. Return to Lima
My Guide Website?