My Guide Website?
2 days - Paracas & Huacachina : Coastal Wonders Getaway3 Reviews
Discover the wonders of Paracas and Ica on this immersive two-day tour departing from Lima.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- 2 amazing days - Enjoy the Southern of Peru
- Tour to Ballestas Islands by boat
- Vineyard tour (wines and piscos) in Ica
- Tour and ride in Buggy and Sanboarding
DescriptionThis comprehensive journey takes you to the region's top attractions, including the renowned Ballestas Islands, local wineries, and the enchanting Huacachina oasis with buggy and sandboard. Get ready for adventure as you hop on a thrilling buggy ride across the desert dunes and try your hand at sandboarding. This Paracas-Ica-Huacachina 2-day tour promises excitement, culture, and unforgettable memories as you explore the beauty and flavors of this enchanting part of Peru. ITINERARY : Day 1: • Tour to Ballestas Islands by boat: We arrived at the port of Chaco, we immediately got ready to take a tour to the Ballestas Islands and modern boats and visit the Ballestas Islands out to sea. As a first point we will visit the famous and imposing chandelier, the enormous hieroglyph located in the Dunes in front of the Pacific Ocean. In Ballestas Islands we will observe the abundance of marine fauna, such as sea lions, Humboldt penguins, guano birds (Tarcillos, Boobies, Seagulls in their natural habitat). Likewise, we will visit “La Maternidad” beach, where sea lions are born. • Transfer to Ica: we board tourist mobility and head to Ica • Vineyard tour (wines and piscos) in Ica: we arrive at the very renowned Vineyard in Ica Nietto or Catador, where we will take the vineyard tour to learn about the process of making and distilling wines and piscos. We will also learn the correct way to drink (Tasting) Wines, Piscos and macerates. • Lunch Time: In Ica we took the opportunity to have lunch (The guide will recommend some restaurants, there are a la carte dishes from 30 or 35 soles) • Transfer to the hotel in Huacachina and free afternoon : at the appropriate time you will be transferred to your chosen hotel and you will have a free afternoon. Day 2: • Breakfast at the hotel • Free morning : you will have the morning free so you can take advantage to swim at the pool, or you can take advantage of getting to know the city center on your own. • Huacachina Tour: We arrive at the Huacachina Lagoon or also known as the Oasis of America, located in the Ica desert. Here we will discover this incredible lagoon surrounded by palm trees in the middle of the desert, which hides interesting legends that our guide will be in charge of telling us. • Tour and ride in Buggy and Sanboarding : in the Huacachina desert we will take the Buggy ride, also known as tubular, and Sanboarding, sliding on a board on a slope of the dunes of the Huacachina desert. We will have time to enjoy the fun and take spectacular photos to remember. • Visit to Vineyard and Show in Chincha : we will close our trip to the south by participating in an Afro-Peruvian dance show and tastings of Chinchano wines and piscos and other dishes from the area, we will also make our last purchases. • We arrive in Lima, at the same starting point at 10:30 pm. approx.
IncludesTransport Boat to visit the Islas Ballestas Buggy to the desert Hotel Sandboard Snacks Tourist Guide
- The order of the excursions may vary depending on weather conditions, river level, arrival or departure time, or any other relevant reason. It sometimes happens that the sea is too rough to visit the Ballestas Islands by boat. If a weather report announcing a storm, we may cancel the boat tour around the Ballestas Islands for security reasons. In this case a financial reimbursement will be refunded to you (S/.40) Excursion in buggy and sandboard have a duration of 45mn. The buggy is only driven by the professional driver . For a sandboarding standing position, a professional boards are available for rent for an extra fee in Huacachina For this tour, tour guides do not necessarily speak a Perfect English. Take the opportunity to develop your Spanish!