Aguas Calientes: 3 Course Lunch at Cafe Inkaterra Restaurant2 Reviews
Enjoy a delicious lunch at Cafe Inkaterra when you book this package.
- Enjoy Andean mixed with contemporary cuisine
- Visit Café Inkaterra, situated under a traditional Amazonian Ese’Eja palm-thatched roof
- Relax in an intimate setting overlooking the Vilcanota River
- Unwind, far from the crowds, after visiting the ancient Machu Picchu Citadel
DescriptionAfter visiting the Machu Picchu Citadel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, enter Café Inkaterra. This is the ideal place to retire from the crowds and appreciate the views of the magnificent Vilcanota river, surrounded entirely by nature. This restaurant blends the most amazing Peruvian gastronomy with contemporary cuisine, creating innovative fusion-style fare. Sit at any table and make your order. The delicious food offers a variety of options, including vegan or vegetarian. Inkaterra has an ecotourism approach and focuses on sustainable development, supporting the local communities nearby.
IncludesLunch: starter, main course, dessert, water (not bottle), and hot drinks Other drinks not specified
- Sales tax must be collected for Peruvians or foreign visitors who stay in Peru for more than 60 days; if applicable, sales tax will be collected by the local operator.
- Please note, you are required to have a negative COVID-19 PCR test (72 hours before travel). On arrival in Peru, you must take a test ordered by the Peruvian government, or the local partner can help to arrange a test at your hotel on the day of arrival. You will pay the cost of this test. If you do not take the test you will not be permitted to take part in any tours in Peru. A positive test result requires mandatory isolation. A negative test result requires no quarantine.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY