Best of Cusco: Night Tour, Pisco Sour Lessons, and Dinner3 Reviews
Discover a unique side of Cusco on a nighttime tour that takes you through the most beautiful neighborhoods. Marvel at Cusco’s historic center and the impressive architecture of the San Blas. Enjoy the Pisco Museum and dinner.
- Explore and discover the hidden wonders of Cusco by night
- Walk along the most beautiful streets and neighborhoods of Cusco
- Do a 4-hour walking tour including a Pisco sour-making lesson and traditional dinner
- Experience Cusco culture like a local
DescriptionExplore Cusco City at night visiting the most beautiful and famous streets, neighborhoods, plazas, and finish at a local restaurant where you will have a Pisco Sour and a local food tasting. This is a unique oportunity to experience the best of the city and try to inmerse yourself in the city's life at night. Your tour guide will take you along to the most stunning viewpoints at night and explain to you every street, every plaza and neighbourhood that you visit. Visit the Cathedral of Cusco City, Hatun Rumiyuq Street, and the San Blas neighborhood - home to artisans, workshops and craft shops. After all this, you will visit a local bar to taste the best Peruvian Cocktail - Pisco Sour. After enjoying the refreshing Pisco Sour you will visit a local traditional restaurant where you can taste typical Peruvian food.
IncludesWalking tour Food tasting Pisco Sour tasting Admission ticket Local Professional guide Hotel pick-up and drop off Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking Minimum age is 18 years Dress code is smart casual Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now