My Guide Website?
Cusco: 2-Day Humantay Lake and Machu Picchu Tour2 Reviews
Enjoy a combination tour varying between the magic mountain Salkantay, Humantay Lake, and the amazing wonder world Machu Picchu. Enjoy the highland of Cusco and the rainforest in Aguas calientes, throughout a 2-day tour from Cusco.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Humantay and Machu Picchu
- Marvel at the panoramic views of Salkantay and Huamantay
- Take a guided tour of Machu Picchu
DescriptionDay 1: Cusco, Humantay Lake, and Aguas Calientes Pickup will be between 4:30AM and 5:00AM from your Cusco accommodation. From there you will drive for 2 hours to Mollepata for breakfast, then 1 more hour to the starting point of Soraypampa. Once there you will begin your trek to the Humantay Lake, where after you have spent some time exploring, you will descend to Soraypampa before traveling onward to Mollepata. Once having arrived there you will enjoy a delicious lunch as cooked for your chef. Following lunch, continue by van for 3.5 hours to Ollantaytambo. In Ollantaytambo you will take the train to Aguas Calientes, where once you arrive your transfer will be waiting for you at the train station to take you to your hotel. You will later have free time to explore the town, before retiring for the evening. Day 2: Machu Picchu and Cusco You will wake up early in the morning to take the bus to Machu Picchu. Following an approximately 30-minute ride, you will reach the site's gates. Once you have arrived to Machu Picchu, you will meet with your tour guide to begin your tour. Your guide will explain and educate you all about the function, history, and construction of the area, and once you are done enjoying this famous and sacred site, you will travel back to Aguas Calientes by bus. You will then have time to visit and explore Aguas Calientes Town, and can potentially also explore some neighboring hot springs. There are also plenty of restaurants, hotels, and bars, where you can relax for the afternoon before boarding your respective train. In the early evening you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, before being transferred back to Cusco.
IncludesHumantay Lake tour Hotel pickup and drop-off Transportation to Soraypampa Breakfast in Mollepata Lunch in Mollepata Transport from Soraypampa to Ollantaytambo Round-trip train tickets from Ollantaytambo 1 night's 3-star accommodation in Aguas Calientes with breakfast Round-trip bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu Tour guide in Machu Picchu Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco First-aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle Vegetarian options
- • Entrance fee to Machu Picchu and Train tickets are subjects to availability (schedules and circuits in Machu Picchu will be those that are available)
- Entrance fee to Huaynapicchu are not included, you must confirm to book it (subject to availability)
- Please be sure to send all information required, passport names, passport nationalities, passport numbers, passport expiry dates, birthdays, and gender in advance • The local partner cannot be held responsible for the change of weather conditions during your tour (it is recommended to learn more about weather conditions via apps or any other method and then to choose the best day of departure based on that research)