Cusco: 2 Days Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Guided Tours5 Reviews
Save time exploring the Sacred Valley of Incas and the towns of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo. Connect your trip to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu by train. Select the accommodation according to your preferences.
- Visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Ollantaytambo and Pisaq
- Explore the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu
- Learn about the fascinating Inca culture
DescriptionThe journey starts with the pick up from your hotel in Cusco at 7:40am. Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas and visit the picturesque towns of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo. Lunch will be provided in the town of Urubamba (included). After the tour in the sacred valley, you will take the train to Aguas Calientes. Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes you will be transferred to your accommodation. Enjoy an afternoon of leisure in Aguas Calientes. At night, the guide will contact you at your hotel to provide all the instructions for the tour to Machu Picchu the next day. Wake up early for a 7:00am transfer from Aguas Calientes to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu by bus. Upon your arrival, enjoy a two hour guided tour of Machu Picchu. With your expert guide, learn all about the ancient Inca city and visit its various sites, including gardens, shrines, water channels, prisons, and more. After the guided tour you will have leisure time to explore the Inca citadel on your own. You will then be transferred back to the town of Aguas Calientes, where you will have time for lunch before taking the train back to Ollantaytambo. Finally, the tour operator will transfer you by bus to Cusco city.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop off in Cusco Round trip train ticket (Voyager - Inca Rail or Expedition - Peru Rail) Round trip bus ticket (Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu) Round trip transfer by car (Cusco city - train station in Ollantaytambo) Entrance fee to Machu Picchu Professional tour guide Accommodation in Aguas Calientes with breakfast (if option selected) Tour in the Sacred Valley Lunch in the town of Urubamba (first day) Mandatory Tourist Ticket (BTC) for the visit to the Sacred Valley, please read 'Know before you go' Drinks at the restaurant
- The Tourist Ticket (BTC) is a mandatory ticket for all visitors and includes many attractions in Cusco and the surrounding area (not valid for Machu Picchu). A general ticket costs PEN 130 (good for 11 attractions); a partial ticket costs PEN 70 (more limited attractions). Ask the local provider about the correct choice
- Customers are required to send all personal details (full name, nationality, passport number, and date of birth) as well as the location of their hotel in Cusco city at the time of booking
- Please book your tour at least 3 weeks in advance, especially during the high season (June to October)
- The accommodation options in Aguas Calientes are as follows: Hostel (rated as Bed and Breakfast) or Hotel (rated as 3 stars) • For bookings within 48 hours before the start of the activity, customers must contact the local operator via WhatsApp or a phone call • Climb tickets to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain are subject to availability
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability