My Guide Website?
Cusco: 6-Hour City Highlights Tour18 Reviews
Explore the capital of the Inca Empire on this 6-hour guided tour of Cusco and its key sights. See the stunning architecture of the famous cathedral and admire the ancient Inca ruins.
- Discover the fascinating historic city of Cusco on a 6-hour tour
- Admire the architecture of Cusco's famous cathedral
- Marvel at many ancient Inca ruins around the city
- Learn about the incredible history of this city and it's buildings
- Choose between a shared group or private tour
DescriptionDiscover the fascinating historical town of Cusco on this 6-hour tour of the city and its surrounding areas. Take in the unique architecture of the city, a blend of Inca and Spanish influences. After pickup from your accommodation, start your tour at the Temple of the Sun, also known as Qoricancha, the most renowned temple of the Inca Empire. You will then be driven outside the city to visit important Inca sites, including the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Pucapucara and the Baths of Tambomachay. Your guide will tell you the exciting history of these ancient sites as you learn the stories behind the ruins. The tour will finish at around 7:00 PM, with drop-off at the Plaza Regocijo in the center of Cusco.
Includes6-hour sightseeing tour Pickup from your accommodation in Cusco Transportation between sites Tour guide (Spanish or English-speaking)
- Please note that the tourist ticket is not included. This is an extra S/70 per person so please bring some cash with you.