My Guide Website?
Cusco: Chocolate Making Workshop3 Reviews
Visit the ChocoMuseo in Cusco and participate in a workshop where you'll make your own chocolate.
- Learn about the origin and history of chocolate
- Discover the journey that a Peruvian cocoa bean takes
- Make your own chocolate
- Choose between milk and dark chocolate and top with 15 different flavorings
- Enjoy a cocoa tea or a hot chocolate
DescriptionIndulge in a chocolate-making workshop at the ChocoMuseo. Discover the origin of chocolate and its history, learn about the chocolate-making process, and leave with your very own cocoa creation. Get ready to play chocolatier as you're handed your chef's hat and apron on arrival at the workshop. Learn the fascinating journey a cocoa bean takes, from how it's grown and harvested, to how it gets turned into chocolate. Roast and grind cocoa beans and choose between milk or white chocolate and a number of delicious toppings to create your very own irresistible treat. You'll also have the opportunity to prepare and try a cocoa tea or hot chocolate.
IncludesInteractive chocolate-making workshop at the ChocoMuseo Elaboration of a chocolate tea Preparation of chocolates and tasting
- This activity does not include tranfers to the Choco museum.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gratuity is not included
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other