My Guide Website?
Cusco: Excursion to Ausangate 7 Lagunas + lunch
We will hike for more than 2 hours to the Andean mountain range where we will find the 7 lagoons surrounded by a wonderful vegetation and fauna, you can also enjoy the hot springs of Pachanta.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Relax your body in the hot springs of Pacchanta
- Discover the beautiful 7 lagoons at the foothills of the andes mountain range
- Visit the beautiful lagoons of Ausangate
DescriptionThe 7 lagoons are located south of the region under the snowy Ausangate is due to the melting of the snow that the lagoons are fed, are at an altitude of over 4,200 meters. The circuit of 7 lagoons consists of the Pucacocha, Patacocha, Alqacocha, Qomercocha, Orco Otorongo, China otorongo and Azul cocha lagoons, to reach them you must hike for more than 2 hours. -The excursion begins with the pick up from the hotel (near or inside the Historical Center) between 4:00 - 5:00 a.m. -Travel to the community of Pacchanta where we will receive breakfast. -Then we will go to the Andean mountain range to visit the 7 lagoons, we will start with the hike to the first lagoon and continue with the following ones until the end of the guided tour. We will walk approximately 10 km. -Return to Pacchanta to enjoy and relax the body in the hot springs of Pacchanta, to finish the walk we will enjoy lunch. -Return to the city of Cusco, you will be dropped off near the Plaza de Armas. -Arrival time 6:30 p.m. approximately.
IncludesHotel pick up (Near or inside the Historic Center) Tourist transportation to and from the hotel. Breakfast Lunch Professional guide
- -The tour will take place in sunny weather or as the weather permits.