My Guide Website?
Cusco: Full-Day Andean Valley Hiking Tour with Box Lunch
Discover the natural beauty of the Andean Valley on a full-day hiking tour and be amazed by the stunning landscapes of the Apurimac Canyon.
- Marvel at the archaeological sites of Quillarumiyoc and Tarawasi
- Visit the incredible Community of Chonta
- Admire the Apurimac Canyon's stunnig views and its unique flora and fauna
DescriptionExplore the majestic Andean Valley on an unforgettable hiking adventure. Get picked up from your hotel early in the morning and begin the drive to the valley. Over this full-day journey, experience beautiful landscapes and visit the archaeological sites of Quillarumiyoc and Tarawasi, where you’ll learn about the Andean worldview and more. Begin your ascent to reach the community of Chonta, a small town with picturesque surroundings. After a short tour of the community, arrive at the Condor lookout, where you’ll get ready to begin your hike. From here, begin an unforgettable trek around the unique landscapes of the Apurimac Canyon. As you hike, admire the local flora and fauna and, if you’re lucky, catch a glimpse of an Andean condor in flight. Stop off at a first lookout point about 3 kilometers into the hike, and, depending on the weather and your stamina, continue on to a second and third lookout boasting incredible panoramic views. Finally, return to your starting point of the hike and get driven back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Local expert guide Box lunch
- Please note that there is an extra charge of up to 50% on holidays, please check these dates before booking
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people per booking, solo travelers will require prior confirmation of the tour proceeding
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now