Cusco: Full-Day Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain Tour with Meals
Enjoy a gentle trek through the spectacular landscapes of the Ausangate mountain and admire hundreds of rainbow mountains and an inexplicable stone forest.
- Admire the snow-capped mountains
- Interact with locals and sample delicious local food
- Explore the famous Rainbow Mountains and take breathtaking photos
DescriptionExperience Peru's famous rainbow mountains on this day trip from Cusco. Get picked up from your hotel in downtown Cusco and begin the 3.5-hour journey to Palccoyo, admiring rural mountainous villages on the way. Upon arrival, enjoy a hearty breakfast before beginning your trek. After breakfast, begin your 2-hour trek in the company of an expert local guide. Stroll around the breathtaking rainbow and rocky mountains and get the opportunity to interact with local people who live with the llamas and alpacas. Having worked up an appetite from all your walking, take the bus to the nearest town to enjoy lunch in a local restaurant before beginning the journey back to Cusco. Get dropped off near the Plaza de Armas, just in time for dinner or a stroll around the city center.
IncludesHotel pickup Breakfast Lunch First aid kit Walkie-talkie radios Entrance fee Drinks Gratuities Trekking gear
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility as you will be required to climb up to 1000 steps.
- Please note that you will reach altitudes of up 4700 meters on this trek.
- You will need to bring ID with you on this tour. • The local partner cannot be held responsible for the change of weather conditions during your tour; it is recommended to learn more about weather conditions via apps or any other method and then to choose the best day of departure based on that research.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now