My Guide Website?
Cusco: Half-Day City Tour with Inca Site Visits42 Reviews
Join your friendly guides for a magical day exploring the city and ancient Inca sites as you dive deeper into the rich past of Cusco.
- Visit the bustling Plaza de Armas and its famous cathedral
- Stroll through the ancient Inca streets to the mysterious Temple of the Sun
- Explore the majestic Inca site of Sacsayhuaman
- Wander around the sacred altars of Qenqo
- Enjoy the Temple of the Water with its impressive fountains
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel, head on the bus to Cusco's Plaza de Armas. Here, visit the famous cathedral and observe the locals and busy tourists. Visit the sacred church before continuing by foot through the Inca streets to Coricancha, which contains the Temple of the Sun. Learn about the clash between Inca culture and Catholicism, and see firsthand the different building methods used by the Incas. After your visit to Coricancha, walk down the bustling Avenida El Sol, and take a scenic bus ride out of the city to the majestic Inca site of Sacsayhuaman. Here, enjoy a guided tour as well as time to explore the ruins individually. Head on the bus to the Qenqo site. Admire its beautiful altars and the small circular Puka Pukara as well as Tambomachay, the Temple of Water with its exquisite fountains. Finish your day in Cusco's main square. Soak up some sun, sample delicious street food or bargain like a local as you continue on your own in the beautiful city.
IncludesProfessional guide Transportation Hotel pick-up in Cusco Entry to the 4 Inca sites, 70 Sol Optional cathedral entry, 25 Sol Optional Temple of the Sun entry, 15 Sol Food and Drinks Tips
- The entrance to all Inca archeological sites is free until further notice due to COVID-19 regulations.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now