My Guide Website?
Cusco:Half-Day Private Tour Riding on Horseback Around Cusco
There are many ways to travel through and enjoy the valleys of Cusco, but one of the most special ways is doing it in a horseback riding experience.
- Horseback riding: the trip lasts two and a half hours, and will take you through fields, Andean-style villages and views of Inca archaeological sites.
- Enjoy a wonderful view of the city of Cusco on your way to the Temple of the Moon.
- Learn about the ancient tradition and customs of this area during the ride.
- Coca tea: coca is the sacred leaves of the Andes. Try it for altitude sickness or just for relaxing after this experience.
DescriptionYou will be picked up from your hotel in Cusco followed by a twenty-minute car trip to the starting point. The trip lasts two and a half hours and will take you through fields, Andean-style villages, and views of sites and Inca ruins. You will enjoy a wonderful view of the city of Cusco on your way to the Temple of the Moon, where the horses will be left and will embark on the trip by car back to Cusco. Return to the hotel in Cusco. You are not allowed to visit the archaeological sites, while you are riding on horseback.
IncludesPickup and drop-off. Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish) Gloves and helmet. One horse per person. One muleteer for every five horses.
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Maximum rider weight: 77 kg (170 pounds).
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic.
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other (surgical mask, cloth mask, or two surgical masks on top).