Cusco: Humantay Lake All-inclusive Full-day Tour275 Reviews
Get back to nature and experience the exotic flora and fauna of Humantay Lake on a full-day trek. Marvel at beautiful lakes, valleys and mountains sacred to the Incas, and get stunning views of the glacier.
- Experience a sacred wildernesss on a hike of Humantay Lake
- Enjoy a tasty lunch and continental breakfast
- Go for an optional swim in the turquoise waters at the base of the Humantay Glacier
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your Cusco hotel between 03:30 AM and 04:00 AM, and then journey to Mollepata village in the lush valley of the Apurimac River. After breakfast in Mollepata, continue towards Soraypampa 3,900 meters above sea level. Trek for approximately 1.5 hours to Humantay Lake, 4,200 meters (13,779 feet) above sea level and get wonderful views of the turquoise waters at the base of Humantay Glacier. Immerse yourself in a landscape sacred to the Incas, and get the chance to rent a horse to ride to the lake. Explore the turquoise glacial waters of Humantay Lake , leisure for photography exploring the surrounding area before going back to Mollepata for a buffet lunch. Then, journey back to Cusco at 06:00 PM.
IncludesGuide Transportation from Cusco to Mollepata/Soraypampa and back to Cusco American breakfast and lunch (vegetarian option available) First aid kit Emergency oxygen Entrance ticket Polar blanket 1 walking stick Gratuities (recommended)
- Please, keep in mind that Humantay Lake is located 4000 meters above sea level. The trek is moderate, but due to high altitude, breathing can be more difficult. • The trek is almost all uphill, the trail is steep and a little slippery in some places; it is recommended to wear waterproof hiking shoes.
- If you are in a Private Apartment or Airbnb in Cusco you have to come to the meeting point
- Take Comfortable Hiking shoes for the trek, warm jacket
- Hotel Pick-up is only from the historical center of Cusco.
- Please note that due to the remoteness of the place, breakfast and lunch are basic, offered as a courtesy from the local partner so tourists don't spend many hours without food. Bring extra snacks and water for the trek
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now