Cusco: Machu Picchu Small Group Tour with Tickets34 Reviews
Join an exclusive small-group tour in Machu Picchu Citadel and experience one of the world's most visited sites in a very private way with a local and knowledgeable tour guide. Marvel at the beauty and mystery of this UNESCO listing.
- Take in the stunning beauty of the Andes as you travel by train to Aguas Calientes
- Tour the sacred Machu Picchu complex with a local guide
- Step back in time as you learn about the history of the world Heritage Site
- Enjoy a highly personalized tour in a small-group of up to 8 people
DescriptionOn this 1-day excursion you’ll visit Peru’s most important archaeological and cultural treasure. The day begins with pick-up at your hotel, and transfer to the train station in Ollantaytambo. An early 5:05 AM departure means you’ll have ample time to explore Machu Picchu. Take in the beauty of the valleys on the train journey to Aguas Calientes. From this point, there’s just a 30-minute bus trip to the sanctuary of Machu Picchu. Explore the Inca complex with a knowledgeable guide. See the Temple of the Sun, the Intihuatana, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the mausoleum and more. You’ll have free time to take photos and walk around on your own. Visit the Plaza de Armas in town and see what handicrafts are on offer. Return to Ollantaytambo by train, and then you’ll be taken back to Cusco.
IncludesDrop-off in Cusco Round-trip transportation between Cusco and Ollantaytambo Official English-speaking guide in Machu Picchu (2.5 hours) Train ticket (round-trip between Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes) Entrance to Machu Picchu Bus ticket (round-trip between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu) Bus to Cusco Private hotel pickup at hotels in Cusco's historic center Personalized small-group tour of up to 8 people Tips Meals
- • You must bring a current valid passport on the day of travel. • Please note that trains are scheduled according to availability and the guided tour of Machu Picchu lasts around 2-2.5 hours; there will be plenty of free time to enjoy Aguas Calientes before your return to Cusco.
- Machu Picchu is regulated by Peru Government; visitors are permitted to stay in the Citadel only during the guided tour. Please be aware that by regulation you may not re-enter the Citadel. • The local partner will provide all tickets required for your entrance in the site and transportation.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY