Cusco: Pisac, Maras, Moray, Ollantaytambo Small Group Tour2 Reviews
Enjoy an exclusive itinerary offered by no one else, curated for travelers to discover the best of the Sacred Valley. Visit Pisac, Maras, Moray, Urubamba, and Ollantaytambo with a train station drop-off option.
- Discover Pisac, Maras, Moray, Urubamba, and Ollantaytambo
- Don't feel rushed, enjoy time at every site and maximize your time
- Enjoy a personal experience in a small group with a maximum of 8 travelers
- Have the option to take the Ollantaytambo train afterwards
- Avoid the masses of tourists thanks to the itinerary
DescriptionGet to know the most interesting and must-visit spots in the Sacred Valley on this small group day-tour. This carefully planned itinerary works to avoid the masses of tourists and allows you plenty of time at each site. You'll learn about the archeological hot-spots of Cusco and Perú from guides who are passionate and knowledgable on the country's history. Discover the ruins of Pisac, the salt mines of Maras with their amazing views (which make for incredible pictures), the Moray Terraces and Ollantaytambo. Enjoy the chance to see all the top sites including Pisac even if you choose the option for drop-off in Ollantaytambo to catch your train or stay for the night. Itinerary: 6:30 AM: Pick-up at your hotel in Cusco 7:30 AM: Sacred Valley viewpoint 8:00 AM: Pisac 10:45 AM: Visit the Salt Mines of Maras (we'll only go to the viewpoint, it's forbidden to enter the salt mines) 12:30 PM: Visit Moray Terraces 1:30 PM: Lunch in Urubamba 3:15 PM: Ollantaytambo 5:30 PM: Drop-off at the main square in Ollantaytambo 6:30 PM: Arrival at your hotel in Cusco All times are approximate
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Fluent English-speaking local guide Small-group tour with 2-8 people Sacred Valley day tour Lunch buffet (vegetarian and vegan food options available) Breakfast Cusco Tourist Ticket Entrance to Maras Salt Mines (PEN 10 per person) Tips for your guide
- • There is an optional climb to the lookout of Ollantaytambo, which is very steep. This is only recommended for travelers in good physical health. • Cusco Tourist Tickets can be purchased directly at the first site visited so don't worry about purchasing it in advance. A partial ticket is valid for 2 days and costs PEN 70. A general ticket is valid for 10 days and costs PEN 130 per person).
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY