Cusco: Pisac, Ollantaytambo, & Chinchero Sacred Valley Tour2 Reviews
Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas, getting to know the archaeological centers of Pisac, Ollantaytambo. You will enjoy a delicious buffet consisting of Peruvian dishes, before advancing on to discover Chinchero.
- Marvel at the immense Inca rocks of Ollantaytambo
- Meet an Alpaca Inca textile factory
- Explore the immense complete archeology of Pisac, Chinchero
- Take beautiful photos of the landscapes of the Sacred Valley of the Incas
DescriptionYour pickup will be from your hotel in Cusco at 8:10AM, at which point you will travel to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. You will begin by visiting the impressive Pisac, which is known as the Inca astronomical observatory. Following that you will enjoy a buffet lunch in Urubamba, where you can enjoy typical Peruvian dishes. Your second point will be the fortress of Ollantaytambo, where you will observe the Temple of the Sun and its impressive monoliths. You'll then continue to the archaeological park of Chinchero, which is an important agrigola site. Whilst at Chinchero you can observe stairs, Inca walls, and the platforms where the locals used to post their llamas and alpacas. You can also observe Andean women who still wear Inca costumes, before you return to Cusco at approximately 7:30PM. Your tour will eventually end near the main square of Cusco.
IncludesPickup from your Cusco city hotel Expert guide in the Sacred Valley Group separated in English or Spanish All transport Tourist buffet lunch consisting of Peruvian dishes Tourist ticket to be paid on the day (70 soles)
- The weather is hot in the Sacred Valley, and it can sometimes rain
- Rest well the night before your tour to enjoy your day better
- It is important to bring your passports and photo cameras to take souvenir photos
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability