My Guide Website?
Cusco: Private Chinchero Ruins, Maras & Moray Tour1 Reviews
Start this adventure heading to the worlds finest salt mine, the Maras salt mine. Be in awe of the huge concentric terraces used as a botanical laboratory in Moray and visit the Chinchero ruins to finish a mesmerizing day.
- Marvel at the Maras Salt Mine
- Explore the amazing Moray concentric terraces
- Discover the Chinchero Ruins and surroundings
DescriptionStart your day by meeting your friendly driver/guide at your hotel. From here, you will take a scenic drive before enjoying a panoramic visit to a beautiful landscape where the finest salt in the world is extracted, the Maras salt mines. Continue on your tour by heading to Moray, a fascinating archaeological site located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. There, you will visit and be amazed at its huge concentric terraces, which the Incas used as a botanical laboratory. Afterwards, you will head to Chinchero to enjoy a traditional lunch. After lunch, continue to the PARWA Center, a picturesque place where you can appreciate beautiful textiles and even buy some to take a little bit of Cusco back home with you. Afterwards, you will visit the church of Chinchero, which was built by the Spanish in 1607 and amazingly remains standing to this day. This experience finishes with a visit to the imposing Chinchero ruins, where you will find an important Inca center in which terraces and aqueducts were built.
IncludesHotel pick up Full-day tour guide Lunch Maras Salt Mine entrance fee
- There is a minimum of 2 persons required per booking; solo travelers will require prior confirmation of the tour proceeding
- Please note that there is an extra charge of up to 50% on holidays, please check these dates before booking