My Guide Website?
Cusco: Private City Tour with Market & Archaeological Sites
Explore the former capital of the Incan empire on a private tour of Cusco. Discover the Convent of Santo Domingo, shop in San Pedro Market, and wonder at the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Sacsayhuaman.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
- Marvel at Coricancha religious complex.
- Unearth the riches of the Inca Empire with this tour.
- Head uphill to the mega fortress of Sacsayhuaman.
- Visit San Pedro local market, a pantry of thousands of products from different parts of the region.
DescriptionEnjoy a private guided tour of this charming city, which was the capital of the Inca Empire. The tour starts with a visit to Santo Domingo Convent, a large Renaissance-baroque complex, which was built over the Inca Coricancha temple. It was one of the most important temples dedicated to worshipping of the sun, and its foundations are still prominent at the base of the convent. Ancient chronicles say the temple was covered in gold leaf. Then, visit the Cathedral at the Main Square and the San Pedro market. Head to the hills above Cusco to visit the remains of the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, whose imposing ramparts offer a stunning panoramic view of Cusco, and the ruins of the temple and amphitheatre of Qenqo, where it is believed the Incas practised agricultural rituals. Admire Qenqo and then visit Puka Pukara (‘Red fortress’ in Quechua) an Inca military complex located on a prominent hill. Finally, visit Tambomachay. Afterwards, return to your hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off. Touristic transportation. Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish). Admission to Coricancha and Cusco Cathedral.
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center
- To visit the 4 archaeological sites (Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puka Pukara & Tambomachay) it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket(BTC)
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other (surgical mask, cloth mask, or two surgical masks on top)