Cusco: Private Full-Day Tour to Machu Picchu by Train9 Reviews
Embark on this incredible private full-day adventure aboard an exclusive train from Cusco to Machu Picchu. Admire the views of the Sacred Valley while enjoying a delicious lunch on board.
- Experience the magic of the 'Lost City of the Incas' at your own pace with a private guide
- Travel aboard an an exclusive train
- Capture stunning views of the Andes mountains from the platform of the train’s observation car
DescriptionStart your day with a pickup from your accommodation in Cusco to take you to the train station. Upon arrival at the train station, you will board the train to start on this extraordinary train ride to Machu Picchu and enjoy beautiful views. If you have chosen the first class train, you will enjoy an exquisite gourmet menu, prepared using Andean organic ingredients like trout, quinoa, and aguaymanto accompanied by a selection of wines. This train also features a luxurious Observatory-Lounge carriage offering live music, a bar, and panoramic windows to admire the most incredible scenery. Approximately four hours after departure from Cusco, you will arrive at the train station in Aguas Calientes (the town located at the bottom of Machu Picchu) from where you will take a bus to Machu Picchu. The ride will last around 30 mins. Meet your tour guide at the main entrance and enter the site for a private tour of the famous City of the Incas, Machu Picchu. After approximately 2 hours visiting Machu Picchu, you will have some free time to explore and take more pictures of this sacred place. Now it's time to get back to Aguas Calientes to enjoy and explore the village. Your train back will depart in the late afternoon; you will be welcomed with a cocktail, and a gourmet menu dinner accompanied by the best wines and entertainment on board. Your driver will be waiting for you at the final stop of the train to take you back to your accommodation in Cusco.
IncludesPrivate pickup and drop-off from/to your accommodation in Cusco Round-trip train ticket by Inca Rail Gourmet lunch and dinner menu prepared using Andean ingredients (if first class option chosen) Selection of hot and cold drinks prepared using fresh local fruits (if first class option chosen) Live music during your trip (if first class option chosen) Round-trip bus ticket Aguas Calientes-Machu Picchu-Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu Lost Citadel entrance fee Private guided tour in Machu Picchu for approx. 2-3 hours (Spanish/English) Meals not specified in the itinerary Drinks not specified in the itinerary
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu
- Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, a sun hat, warm clothing (long sleeved shirt and a sweater), a waterproof jacket or raincoat, lip balm and, repellent
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that may not accept credit cards
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY