Cusco: Private Morning City Tour of Cathedral and Inca Sites
Explore Cusco, the former capital of the Inca Empire that today makes up the main tourist area in Peru. Declared a World Heritage Site in 1983 by UNESCO, it is commonly referred to as the Rome of South America.
- Visit Cusco Cathedral, the city's most famous cathedral
- Discover the ruins of Sacsayhuaman and the many Inca sites in the city
- Marvel at the incredible Coricancha, the Temple of the Sun
- Learn the history of the Incan Empire from your own private tour guide
DescriptionDiscover Cusco, a truly fascinating place that provides a blend Inca and Spanish cultures, giving the city a look and feel that is completely different to the rest of Peru. See all the most important sights of the city on a 5-hour private guided tour. Following a departure around 8 AM, you will start your tour at Cusco's famous Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption of the Virgin where you can appreciate its incredible paintings and architecture. Next, visit Coricancha (Temple of the Sun), and the various Inca sites found just outside of the city center, such as the Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puka Pukara, and the Incan baths of Tambomachay. This tour is a must when visiting Cusco and you will be back in the city around 1 PM when you will be dropped off your accommodation.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Cusco Entrance fee to Cusco Cathedral Entrance fee to Coricancha Private transport Private guided tour in English or Spanish Food and drinks Entrances fees to the ruins Accommodation in Cusco
- This tour includes your expert guide but does not include entrance fees to the Incan ruins
- You must purchase the Cusco Tourist Ticket in advance of the tour at a cost of $70 per person
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY