Cusco: Private Tour to Tipon, Pikillacta & Andahuaylillas1 Reviews
Explore the beautiful sites of Tipon, Pikillacta and Andahuaylillas as you travel through the South Valley. Be amazed by the incredible architecture and engineering used by ancestors who were local to this area.
- Be amazed by the hydraulic systems used by the Incas
- Explore the many terraces in the Pikillacta archaelogical complex
- Marvel at the beautiful church in Andahuaylillas
DescriptionStart your breathtaking adventure with a convenient pick up service from your accommodation. Once aboard, you will head to Tipon, an amazing Inca archeological complex in which water flows through large stone canals. Whilst here, marvel at the ancient hydraulic engineering knowledge of the Incas. Discover the many uses they had for it, as well as a wonderful system of terraces upon which the land delivers fruits, still to this day. Continue on your journey to Pikillacta, a mystical place that has some of Cusco’s most sophisticated terraces for you to admire. To end your day of discovery, take a scenic trip toward Andahuaylillas where you will visit one of the most beautiful churches in Cusco. Built in the 16th-century and still standing strong, this church features an impressive organ for you to admire, decorated with angels and cherubs. After your church visit, take the pleasant drive back to Cusco where you will be dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off Tour Guide Andahuaylillas church entrance fee Lunch Tips for guides or drivers
- There is a minimum of 2 persons required per booking; solo travelers will require prior confirmation of the tour proceeding
- Please note that there is an extra charge of up to 50% on holidays, please check these dates before booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY