My Guide Website?
Cusco: Sacred Valley Inca Cities Private Tour
Visit three of the most beautiful Inca cities outside of Cusco on this guided tour. Travel back in time as you explore the Sacred Valley, learn about the Inca civilization, and admire breathtaking views from the mountains.
- Discover three ancient Inca cities in just one-day
- Learn about the fascinating Inca civilization
- Admire ruins dating back hundreds of years
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from Cusco
DescriptionThe day begins with pickup from your hotel in Cusco and heads to Pisac, situated on the Vilcanota River. Take a stroll through Pisac’s bustling market, mingle with the locals, and shop for colorful souvenirs. Continue the tour to Ollantaytambo next and climb the steps to the find fascinating Inca ruins. Ollantaytambo is best known for its huge Inca fortress and large stone terraces set into the hillside. The final stop of the tour is Chinchero, located at over 12,000 ft. Visit the Palace of Tupac Yupanqui and admire a panoramic sunset across the ruins. At the end of an unforgettable day, sit back and relax on the return journey to your accommodation in Cusco.
IncludesPrivate round-trip transportation between Cusco and the Inca sites Professional tour guide Bottled water in the car
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You will be required to climb 200 steps to reach some of the ruins and there is no elevator