My Guide Website?
Cusco: Tipsy Tour Art, Culture & Alcohol1 Reviews
Experience a different afternoon in this artistic, cultural & drinkable tour. You will learn from making your own Pisco sour, decorating your shot glass and pairing premium chocolate and craft beer.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience art in Cusco with a fun and friendly group of travelers.
- Explore the vibrant streets and plazas of Cusco Drinking time to time.
- Taste the most local drink while you painting your own shot glass.
- Discover microbrewery Beer on tap and do the pairing with local chocolate
- Make your own Pisco Sour in the right way and add your own flavors from the menu
DescriptionImmerse yourself in an afternoon full of art, culture and alcohol in this cuzqueño tour that will show you from how to make your own Pisco Sour to painting and enjoying a very local night drink to the pairing of Beer with Chocolate, Yes! One of the best organic chocolates in the world, and speaking of that, you will also make friends from all over the planet. We will start in a beautiful little square that is very close to the first stop where you will learn how to make your own Pisco Sour and not only the traditional one but also with all the local fruit flavors that they have in their extensive menu. The second stop you will enjoy the most local drink of Cusco 'El té piteado' and at the same time you will be able to paint your own shot glass in the same Cusquenian style or wherever the inspiration of the alcohol takes you, you will also be able to take your art work with you. In the third stop we will be in one of the bars with the best view of Cusco, here we will pair microbrewery beer with organic and artisan chocolate from Chunchos a Cusco community considered the best with organic cocoa in the world, we will taste two beers on tap to make the pairing. At the end you will have experienced an incredible circuit through the small streets of Cusco in a Tipsy way, you will also feel that you made new friends.
IncludesBrushes Paint A shot glass
- This tour will take place rain or shine. We do all the tour by walking (max 10 minutes walking from each venue)