My Guide Website?
Cusco: Truffles and Filled Chocolate Making Workshop6 Reviews
Explore the wonderful world of chocolate in Cusco and learn how to make different flavored truffles and filled chocolate treats, using organic Peruvian chocolate, and working in small friendly groups.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn how to create different flavours and mixes of chocolate confections in central Cusco
- Discover the skills of crafting delicious truffles and impress your friends back home
- Take home your own handmade organic chocolates
- Learn how to temper chocolate using chocolate from the best Peruvian cacao beans
- Relax on the balcony overlooking Regocijo Square at the friendly workshop location
DescriptionLearn how to craft and make beautiful chocolate truffles and filled chocolate treats during a 90-minute workshop at a fun and friendly location in central Cusco. Just 2 blocks from the Plaza de Armes (Central Square), the workshop will take you through the process of preparing flavored ganache. You will learn how to temper chocolate, and how to prepare chocolate coats. Then, using chocolate sourced from the best local cacao beans, make and decorate 6 different truffles and 6 filled chocolates according to your preferences. The cooks will ensure you get maximum personal attention throughout, and help you master this delicious dish every step of the way. And at the end you will be able to take your delicious handmade chocolates home, to share with and impress your family and friends.
IncludesChocolate workshop All supplies Chocolate to take home
- This workshop can be taught with a minimum of 3 people attending