My Guide Website?
Direct Transfer Chivay - Puno6 Reviews
This is a 6-hour direct transfer between Chivay and Puno. You can select the route you want to make on this trip. The transfer includes pick-up from your hotel and drop off at the final destination. The tour guide will provide any assistance.
- Practical transfer Chivay - Puno
- Assistance during the trip
- Enjoy nice views along the way
DescriptionThis is a 6-hour transfer between Chivay and Puno, please choose the route you prefer. The bus will make the following stops: Route: Chivay - Puno Departure: 1:00 PM Start with pickup from the hotel. Enjoy nice views of the Andes and the natural life around you. Watch llamas and alpacas grazing in their natural habitat. The bus stops at the halfway 'Patawasi', where you have free time to have a snack or drink in the local cafe. Stop at the natural viewpoint 'Lagunillas', and enjoy great views of the Andean flamingos and lagoons formed by thaws. Arrive at Puno and transfer to your accommodation at approximately 7:00 PM. Route: Puno - Chivay Departure: 6:00 AM Start with pickup from the hotel. Stop at the natural viewpoint 'Lagunillas', and enjoy great views of the Andean flamingos and lagoons formed by thaws. The bus stops at the halfway 'Patawasi', where you have free time to have a snack or drink in the local cafe. Continue with the journey and see llamas and alpacas in their natural habitat, reach the highest point 'Patapampa' 4,900 meters high, and observe the imposing volcanoes Misti, Chachani and Pichu Pichu. Arrive at Chivay and transfer to your accommodation at approximately 1:30 PM.
IncludesPick-up from the hotel (only in Chivay town and/or Downtown Puno city) Drop off at your destination (only in Chivay town and/or Downtown Puno city) Bilingual guide during the trip
- All participant's information is required (full name, passport number, nationality, age). This ensures you will be covered by the company insurance
- The hotel locations in Chivay and Puno are very important to remember
- The minibus does not have a toilet on board. It will stop regularly so you have comfort breaks along the way
- Book in advance during the high season (Jun-Jul-Aug-Sep-Oct-Nov), especially on the route Chivay - Puno
- Drop-off is normally at your hotel, except for the following accommodations: GHL Lago Titicaca, Xima Hotels, Sonesta Posada del Inca Hotel, Casa Andina Premium, Jose Antonio Hoteles, and Mirador del Titicaca (Please select these as 'add ons' in the extras tab when booking to request an additional transfer)
- Lunch can be added at the beginning or end of the transfer, depending the route chosen