My Guide Website?
From Aguas Calientes: Machu Picchu Guided Tour6 Reviews
The exceptional citadel is waiting for you. Immerse yourself in the ancient Inca culture and history of Machu Picchu with a walk through the Lost Citadel of the Incas led by a private guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Learn about the different myths of Machu Picchu
- Experience the scenery with stories of Machu Picchu history from a experienced guide
DescriptionEnjoy Machu Picchu on this amazing 2-hour guided tour and discover why the Lost Citadel of the Incas is considered one of the wonders of the world. Visit the most important places inside the Lost Citadel of the Incas and learn more about the Inca culture and history. Your tour will start in Aguas Calientes, where you will get the next bus to Machu Picchu. Arriving in Machu Picchu with the group, you will meet the expert tour guide who will take you on a journey to this world-famous site. You’ll have the chance to see amazing views and take stunning pictures to keep the best memories from this amazing day. After visiting the most important places and finishing your tour, your tour guide will assist you on how to get back to Aguas Calientes or Cusco.
IncludesPickup at your hotel or train station Assistance on your bus transfer to Machu Picchu 2-3 hour private guided tour at Machu Picchu Citadel
- The entrance ticket to Machu Picchu must be purchased in advance since it tends to sell out
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that might not accept credit cards
- The guided tour is valid only for the MAPI citadel, not for the hiking extensions like Huayna Pícchu or Montaña Machu Picchu