From Cusco: Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour with Lunch169 Reviews
Spend a day in the Sacred Valley, one of the Incan empire's most important centers. Visit Pisac market, Ollantaytambo and the village of Chinchero.
- Discover important sites in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Learn about the history of the Incas from your professional guide
- Tour a local market and visit an alpaca wool workshop
DescriptionThe first stop on this full-day tour from Cusco is the Mirador of Taray for spectacular views of the Andes and the Sacred Valley. Continue to the town of Pisac, the site of a popular market.. Visit the archaeological site and see the agricultural terraces, Inca cemeteries and royal buildings. Continue to Urubamba and enjoy a buffet lunch at a restaurant. Head to Ollantaytambo, built to guard the entrance to Machu Picchu, and to protect the Incas from possible invasions. Visit the picturesque village of Chinchero on the way back to Cusco, and see the remains of the royal estate of Tupac Inca Yupanqui. See also how locals dye alpaca wool with natural plants of the region.
IncludesHotel pickup from hotels in the historic center of Cusco Small-group tour Professional guide Buffet lunch Transportation by private vehicle Hotel drop-off Entrance fee at the Sacred Valley: PEN70 Drinks (available to purchase) Recommended gratuities
- The entrance to all Inca archeological sites is free until further notice due to COVID-19 regulations
- There is a moderate amount of walking, including stairs, on this tour
- Some locations visited may go up to 3,514 meters above sea level, higher than the city of Cusco
- There will be stops at local handcrafted souvenirs shops to look around and purchase if desired
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY