My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Full-Day to Huilloc, Pumamarca, & Ollantaytambo
Visit the traditional community of Huilloc and immerse yourself in the Inca culture on this private day trip from Cusco. You will also see the archaeological site of Pumamarca and the town of Ollantaytambo.
- Visit Huilloc, a wonderful community where you learn about their customs and traditions.
- Participate in a demonstration of one of the ancestral activities of Andean life: the process of making textiles.
- See and take home some of the beautiful textile and craft work made by local artisans.
- Pumamarca is an imposing archaeological site.
- Ollantaytambo is a traditional Inca town which has been continuously inhabited since the time of the Inca Empire.
DescriptionYou will be picked up from your hotel and depart towards Huilloc where you will learn about the customs of this community and will participate in a demonstration of one of the ancestral activities of Andean life: the process of making garments using traditional techniques, understanding the meaning of their iconography. A resident will show you the weaving process of typical Huilloc clothing. In addition to the opportunity to appreciate this traditional activity, you can buy one of these beautiful garments, contributing to the spiritual strengthening and identity of this Inca people, making this a complete and special experience. Then, it will depart towards the archaeological site of Pumamarca, composed of structures such as platforms, roads, and canals. He will have lunch on the road. Later visit the town of Ollantaytambo which has been continuously inhabited since the time of the Inca Empire. Finally, you will be transferred from Ollantaytambo to your hotel in Cusco.
IncludesProfessional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English). Touristic transportation. Pick-up and drop-off. Box Lunch. First Aid Kit. Admission to Pumamarca.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Maximum altitude: Huilloc 12467 feet / 3800 m a.s.l. - Walking distance: 8,7 miles / 14 km
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic.
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other (surgical mask, cloth mask, or two surgical masks on top)