From Cusco: Half-Day Tour of the Chinchero District
Discover the beautiful Chinchero District on a half-day guided tour. With a local guide at your side, explore the ancient ruins that lie here and the stunning Spanish-built church first erected in 1607.
- Discover the historic ruins of Chincheros
- Visit a local church built by the Spanish in 1607
- Learn about the history of the region from your expert guide
DescriptionTake a trip to the ancient Chinchero District, a picturesque village located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. After being picked up from your hotel, enjoy transportation to this historic location. Begin your tour by visiting the PARWA Center, where you can appreciate beautiful textiles and buy yourself a charming souvenir to take home with you. Afterwards, visit the magnificent church of Chinchero, built by the Spanish in 1607 and incredibly still standing to this day. Finally, continue on to the ruins of Chinchero, where you’ll find a historic Inca center and explore its former terraces and aqueducts.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour Guide Food and drinks Gratuities
- There is a minimum of 2 persons required per booking; solo travelers will require prior confirmation of the tour proceeding
- Please note that there is an extra charge of up to 50% on holidays, please check these dates before booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY