My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Huchuy Qosqo Private Full-Day Hike
Visit Huchuy Qosqo on a private full-day hike from Cusco. Be impressed by adobe and stone structures, admire the changing colors of the local nature, and take in breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape.
- See the different local flora and fauna as you follow your trail to Huchuy Qosqo
- Cross one of the shores of the Piuray Lagoon, a calm and beautiful lagoon surrounded by mountains
- Have an impressive view of the imposing Urubamba Mountain Range during your hike
- Visit the Huchuy Qosqo archaeological site with Incan ruins
DescriptionTake part in an unforgettable adventure through the Sacred Valley on a trek to Huchuy Qosqo. You will be picked up during the morning from your hotel in Cusco and transferred out of the city to start the walk. Go through beautiful landscapes and after approximately 4 hours arrive at the archaeological site of Huchuy Qosqo, a complex made up of large Inca walls and terraces. Once there, you will learn about the history of the place and have free time to rest. Enjoy a box lunch en route. Then, start the way back to the town of Lamay, from where you will be transferred to your hotel in Cusco or the Sacred Valley.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English) Box lunch Admission to Huchuy Qosqo First aid kit Oxygen balloon
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total.
- Maximum altitude: Puka Ccasa 14557 feet / 4437 m.a.s.l. - Walking distance: 90,7 miles / 14,6 km
- This activity requires good acclimatization (at least full 48 hours in Cusco downtown altitude)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems, pregnant travelers and travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other