My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Humantay Lake Trek with Meals and Transfer
Enjoy the fascinating mountainous landscape from Humantay Lake on a scenic guided hike through nature. Experience an all-inclusive adventure, with hotel transfer, and a delicious breakfast and lunch.
- Exploore the exotic flora and fauna along this walk through the valley
- Enjoy the view of Fascinating landscapes during your trek to Humantay Lake
- Experience the local flavors of peruvian food during your breakfast and lunch
- Enjoy the panoramic views of Salkantay
Descriptionour professional tour guide will pick you up at your homestay, hostel, or hotel in Cusco between 4:00 AM and 4:30 AM. After a 2-hour drive, you will arrive in Mollepata where we will stop for breakfast and pick up water and snacks for the trek. In Soraypampa we will have a delicious breakfast to start our day well before beginning our trek. In Soraypampa we will start our trek up to the Humantay Lake (4200 m.a.s.l.) with beautiful views and if the sky is clear enough, we can see the impressive snow-capped Salkantay and Humantay. from there you can see Apu Salkantay 20400 feet (6230 meters) above sea level and Humantay 17225 feet (5250 meters) above sea level. we will begin our trek to Humantay lake located at 4200mt 13779 feet, after the ascent of 2 hours approximately then you can enjoy the views of Humantay Lake and enjoy an optional small climb above the lake to the right or left where you can enjoy a panoramic view. After some free time, we will start our descent to Soraypampa of about 1.5 hours, which is a lot easier than the way up. In Soraypampa lunch will await us and after some rest, Once you finish your lunch you will go back to Cusco arriving between 6:00 PM at the drop-off near Plaza de Armas or your Accommodation.
IncludesPick up from and drop off in the hotel Professional tour guide Breakfast and lunch (vegetarian option) First aid kit Oxygen bottle (for emergencies) Tourist transport Cusco – Soraypampa – Cusco Entrance to Humantay Lagoon Professional tourist guide 1 bottle of water for each one
- Make sure to bring plenty of wáter for this hike. We recommend 2 liters per person. Staying properly hydrated is important to prevent altitude sickness. Wear hiking shoes or boots. The only bathrooms are at the beginning of the hike. Make sure to use it before starting the hike!! Weather can change suddenly in the Andes : it is recommended to learn more about weather conditions via apps or any other method If for any reason you need to rent a horse, please know that the activity provider does not manage these rentals and will not be involved in the process please note that the activity provider can take 30-45 minutes to pick up the entire group Please note that you can only pay by local currency for entrance fees and extra expenses The trek to the top of Humantay Lake is 1.8 miles (3 km), thus all competitors should be in reasonably good physical shape. Because it will be chilly for the first few hours of the tour, pack an extra warm sweater, jacket, cap, and gloves.