My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Pisac Private Half-Day Bike Tour
Explore the Sacred Valley's town of Pisac on a half-day bike tour. Stop at the Taray view point, browse picturesque markets, and visit archaeological sites.
- Pedal to the viewpoint of Taray to have an impressive view of the valley
- Continue your way between trails and cultivated fields
- Reach Pisac, known for its artisan market full of local art
- Be in awe of impressive archeological sites
DescriptionLeisurely bike through Pisac, one of the most attractive towns of the impressive Sacred Valley. Stop at various points of interest and enjoy the stunning scenery at the viewpoint of Taray. Your tour begins with a pickup from your hotel in Cusco. Drive to the Sacred Valley. Once arriving, you will be handed your safety equipment and provided a briefing. Start your bike journey in Corao and reach the viewpoint of Taray. Appreciate the vastness of the valley and its gorgeous landscape. Continue on to Pisac, known for its local market, textile works, crafts, and archaeological site where temples, a residential settlement, and more are located. After spending time in Pisac, a vehicle will be waiting near the bridge of Pisac to load the equipment and transport you back to your hotel in Cusco.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish) Safety equipment (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, reflective vest) Bicycle Snacks
- Pickup is available from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center
- This tour is recommended for people who make frequent use of the bicycle at least every 15 days.
- Maximum weight per passenger: 100 KG.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- To visit Pisac it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC).
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers, for people with mobility impairments.