My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Rainbow mountain on ATV´s4 Reviews
Explore a magnificent day trekking near the Ausangate Mountain, observing the wonder of the Rainbow Mountain in all its splendor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Enjoy a day touring the Peruvian Andes by ATV into the mountains.
- Photograph beautiful landscapes, snow-capped mountains, llamas and alpacas.
- Enjoy and learn beautiful experiences with the local people.
- Feel the difference of traveling on wheels to the Rainbow Mountain.
DescriptionOur adventure begins with the pick up from your hotel, approx. 4:30 hrs. Pick up from your hotel (Historical center of Cusco). Then we head south on the Panamerican Highway for 1 hour and 30 min. until we reach the district of Cusipata where we will have breakfast. Then we continue our trip for 1 hour and 30 min. passing through the districts of Checacupe, Pitumarca, Hanchipacha finally to Kayrahuiri approx. at 9:00 a.m., where we will leave the mobility. We will have determined time (20 min) to practice on the Atv, then we continue our route until we reach the Rainbow mountain, the trip lasts about 30 minutes, driving slowly (no running). Once we arrive at our destination we will be able to appreciate the majestic Rainbow Mountain, upon arrival we will have enough time to take the best pictures and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Once we have visited the Rainbow mountain, we begin with the descent by Atv for 30 minutes to the parking lot of the vehicle and then head to the district of Cusipata where our delicious buffet lunch awaits us. After lunch we will return to Cusco arriving approx. 17:00 approx. The tour is ending half a block from the main square (Regocijo Square).
IncludesPick up at the hotel (historical center of Cusco) Tourist transportation Bilingual tour guide (Spanish / English). Breakfast. Buffet lunch. Single or double Atv. Helmets, gloves and oxygen bottle First aid kit Permanent assistance
- - Wear appropriate clothing for the activity. - Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and sunglasses are required. - This tour does not involve a lot of walking.