My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Sacred Valley Tour with Buffet Lunch6 Reviews
Enjoy a full day tour in the sacred valley. Explore by the comfort and ease of a bus, with the knowledge of a professional guide. Taste Peruvian food in Urubamba and discover Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero town.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Sacred Valley
- Marvel at ancient archeological sites
- Taste a variety of Peruvian dishes
- See a Chinchero cultural demonstration at a local weaving center
- Choose between a shared group or private tour
DescriptionRelax after pickup on a 1-hour trip to the city of Pisac in the Sacred Valley, making some stops along the way at scenic viewpoints. Take a break in a busy, local market, selling handmade crafts and clothes. Enjoy a freshly cooked lunch and explore nearby archeological sites. Wander through the colonial town of Pisac town and purchase unique, handmade souvenirs and gifts. After visiting the market the bus will bring you to the hills above the town of Pisac to visit the famous archaeological sites. Journey through the Sacred Valley and stop for a buffet lunch in the town of Urubamba Continue along the valley to Ollantaytambo, founded by the Inca Ollantay on the banks of the Urubamba River. Visit the Sun Temple, constructed of large blocks that have remained intact for centuries. Heading on from Ollantaytambo the bus will return via Urubamba and then head up and out of the valley to the highlands above where you will make a final stop in Chinchero town. View the old painted murals and traditional market which is famous for their handmade textiles and weavings.
IncludesHotel pickup Professional Tour Guide Tourist bus Urubamba (Buffet Lunch)
- You must climb 100 steps to reach the top of Ollantaytambo. There is no elevator.
- The full tourist ticket is valid for 10 days and allows entry to the majority of the Inca sites around Cusco and the Sacred Valley (16 places.) An alternative option is to buy a Partial Tourist Ticket which is 70 nuevos soles, this is valid for 1 day and will allow entry to all of the sites on the Sacred Valley Tour. • The local partner cannot be held responsible for the change of weather conditions during your tour; it is recommended to learn more about weather conditions via apps or any other method and then to choose the best day of departure based on that research.