My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Tour Private - ATV´s Apukunaq Tianan1 Reviews
Explore the sculpture carved in stone called Abode of the Gods or Apukunaq Tianan, the half-day tour will allow you to know the tribute to the Andean culture and its harmony with nature.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Get to know the sculptures carved in stone.
- Learn about the representations of the Andean culture.
- It takes impressive pictures of the landscapes and sculptures.
DescriptionThe ATV tour starts with the pick up from your accommodation preferably located within the historic center of Cusco. We head to Tica Tica - Sencca for 30 minutes in our transport. We continue the journey to the base to receive the recommendations of the instructor, we will have about 15 minutes to perform a practice test. Once we are clear on how to handle the ATVs, the tour begins enjoying all the spectacular views. Later we will be arriving at the Abode of the Gods, we will be able to visit the sculptures and enjoy the tour, take pictures. Return by ATV to the base and return to Cusco. We have departure times in the morning: 8:00, 11:00 a.m. and in the afternoon: 13:00, 15:00 pm.
IncludesPick up and transfer in our private transportation to the base camp. Briefing and instructive practice with ATVs. Safety equipment. Guided tour - Abode of the Gods. Return to Cusco in our private transportation.
- The entrance to Apukunaq Tianan can be purchased on-site. This tour does not involve a lot of walking.