My Guide Website?
From Lima: Ballestas Island & Huacachina Oasis Private Tour32 Reviews
Discover the unforgettable landscapes, the incredible coast wildlife to the desert oasis town of Huacachina, this tour explores the contrasting and scenic environments of Paracas, Ica and Huacachina.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Discover the oasis of Huacachina
- Traverse the sand dunes on boards and buggies
- See the local wildlife, including penguins and dolphins
- Taste the traditional Peruvian Pisco
DescriptionDeparting from Lima, this tour starts the adventure with an early morning hotel pick-up. The expert driver and local guide provides some background on the history and culture of the area as the tour drives to the first stop of Paracas. There a boat is waiting in the bay. The tour then takes you to the sea to explore the Pacific Ocean and see the local wildlife, including penguins and dolphins. After breakfast in the port of Paracas, the tour will continue to the wine region of Ica. Upon arrival, guests will see the unforgettable sight of Huacachina, the oasis in the desert with a permanent population of only 100 people. Here you can enjoy the thrill and adrenaline rush of sandboarding and driving buggies on the dunes, as well as touring the stunning natural landscapes. Ica is world-famous for the drink Pisco, and the tour provides a full local lunch with Pisco and wine to accompany the meal. Once lunch is finished, the tour will then depart for the return trip to Lima.
IncludesHotel pick-up/drop off Breakfast Entry tickets and taxes Local guide
- As the tour is outdoors, comfortable clothing and insect repellent are necessary