My Guide Website?
From Lima: Ballestas Islands, Huacachina and Nazca Line Tour
Explore the wildlife and scenery of the Ballestas Islands on a private tour. Enjoy a scenic flight over the Nazca Lines then get your adrenaline pumping with a sandboarding activity and buggy ride in Huacachina.
- See unique marine life in its natural habitat at the Ballestas Islands
- Admire the enigmatic Nazca Lines whose creation is still a mystery
- Get your adrenaline pumping with a thrilling buggy ride through the sand dunes
- Sample delicious locally produced wines and piscos
- Sit down to a tasty lunch with dessert
DescriptionDiscover the best of the culture, nature, and wildlife of the Ica region on this all-encompassing tour. Start your tour at 4:30 AM with a freshly prepared, delicious breakfast box, on your journey from your hotel in Lima to the Ballestas Islands, where your guided tour begins. See the 'chandelier', a geoglyph used as a reference point for travelers and sailors. Observe beautiful native species such as sea lion colonies and Humboldt penguins, as well as several guano birds. Learn about the importance of these islands to the Peruvian coast and observe other species such as cormorants, pelicans, seagulls, and many other unique species. Next, head to the airport for a flight over the Nazca Lines. After watching an informative video about the lines and their mysteries, board a Cessna plane and enjoy a 1.25-hour flight over the area. Your pilot will show you the location of these mysterious geoglyphs and tell you what they represent. After your flight, visit an artisanal winery and learn all about the production process of some of the best wines and piscos of the region. Enjoy samples of wines, piscos, and local liquors. Sit down to a delicious lunch at the winery before heading to your final stop of the day, the Oasis of Huacachina. Practice sandboarding on this unique oasis' sand dunes and get your adrenaline pumping with a V8 buggy ride through the dunes. Get dropped off back at your hotel in Lima at 9 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide Breakfast box Drinks Lunch Panoramic flight Airport taxes Flight certificate Wine tastings Sandboarding Buggy ride All entrance fees
- Flights are subject to change due to unsafe weather conditions
- Passengers heavier than 95 kilograms will be required to pay for an extra seat on the plane
- This tour is subject to cancelation or alteration in the event of extreme weather conditions