From Lima: Ballestas Islands, Huacachina Oasis & Winery Tour28 Reviews
Enjoy a full day trip from Lima with a private guide. Get close to the wildlife at Ballestas Islands. Learn about Pisco at a local winery and enjoy a small tasting before finishing with the spectacular views of the Huacachina Oasis.
- Get close to the wildlife on the Ballestas Island
- Taste Pisco at a local winery
- Visit the Huacachina oasis, the only one in South America.
DescriptionStart your adventure by departing Lima in the early morning. Travel for around 300 km on the Pan-American highway until you reach Paracas Bay, a very important place for Peruvian history which is full of wildlife. Enjoy a boat tour to the Ballestas Islands and watch out for birds, sea lions, dolphins, and penguins. Then drive to drive to a small local winery to learn how Pisco is made and to enjoy a tasting. Stop at the Huacachina Oasis, and take some time to eat lunch and walk around. Test your skills at sandboarding for an additional cost or just enjoy free time at the pool drinking Pisco Sours. At the end of the adventure, head back to Lima via the same route.
IncludesPrivate transportation Guide Tour and entrance fee to the Ballestas Islands Pisco tasting at Vineyards Sandboarding and sand buggy activities Meals or personal expenses not mentioned Tips
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes, warm clothes for the boat ride, and sun protection
- Please bring local currency in case you want to buy a souvenir or lunch, bottled water, and a bathing suit if you intend to swim
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY