My Guide Website?
From Lima: Ballestas Islands & Nazca Lines with Meals3 Reviews
Experience the natural beauty of Paracas National Reserve and observe wildlife in its natural habitat. Fly over the famous Nazca Lines before enjoying lunch at a traditional Peruvian restaurant.
- Fly over the Nazca Lines
- Discover local wildlife at Ballestas Islands
- Experience the natural landscapes of the Paracas National Reserve
- Enjoy an optional free tasting of wines and pisco
DescriptionWake up early for pick-up from your hotel at 4:30 AM and travel to the Paracas National Reserve. Enjoy a breakfast box on the way there. Board the first boat to Ballestas Islands and admire the scenery of Paracas Bay, keeping an eye out for wildlife like sea lions, seagulls and penguins. Travel to the aerodrome of Ica and watch an informative video on the history of the Nazca Lines, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Jump on to a Cessna 208 Caravan plane and fly over the ancient geoglyphs, to view them from above. Take pictures of the whale, astronaut, monkey, hummingbird and many more of the geoglyphs. Head to a traditional Peruvian restaurant and choose between a creole or seafood lunch, complemented with drinks. Indulge yourself with a wine tasting as well as traditional pisco, famously made in the region. Return to Lima at 7:00 PM.
IncludesRound trip transfer from/to centrally located hotels in Lima Professional tour guide (English/Spanish) Flight over the Nazca Lines Ballestas Islands boat tour Winery tour and tasting of local wines and pisco Breakfast box Lunch Airport taxes
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your flight to Nazca lines
- Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel
- It is recommended that you wear light comfortable clothes and shoes, a sun hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- It's also recommended that you bring snacks and potable water with you
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that might not accept credit cards