My Guide Website?
From Lima: Full-Day Paracas and Huacachina Luxury Bus Tour15 Reviews
A full-day tour from Lima in which you can see the beach town of Paracas and the desert oasis of Huacachina. This experience suits those looking for adventure outside of Lima, but only have a short amount of time.
- Take a speedboat out to the Ballestas Islands to see hundreds of penguins and sea lions in their natural habitat
- Dune buggy up and sandboard down the biggest sand dunes in South America
- Visit the only desert oasis in South America
- Benefit from a bilingual guide throughout your entire trip
- Travel in comfort on a luxury spacious bus with huge reclining seats
DescriptionYour experience begins by getting picked up from your hostel/hotel between 5:30 AM–6 AM. From there, travel to Paracas, a beautiful small town by the sea, on a spacious, luxury bus where you'll be able to relax for the 4-hour ride. Once in Paracas, you will begin a 2-hour boat tour of the Ballestas Islands. The Ballestas are a smaller version of the Galapagos, and this tour offers you the chance to see sea lions, penguins, and plenty of birds up close and all in their natural habitats. You may even get the chance to see a dolphin or two. At 1 PM, move on from Paracas to Huacachina, a natural oasis located in the Ica Desert home to the biggest sand dunes in South America. There, you will have free time to explore and have lunch at one of the local restaurants around the oasis. Following lunch, it will be time for 2 hours of exhilarating dune buggying and sandboarding. Dune buggy up the sand dunes and sandboard down these giant hills of sands, a once-in-a-lifetime experience in the only natural desert oasis in South America. At 7 PM, board your luxury bus back to Lima. Once onboard, sit back and relax on the comfortable seats while you enjoy a movie onboard. You will later be dropped off directly to your hotel/hostel upon arrival to Lima.
IncludesGuided bus transportation Entrance fees and taxes for all destinations Ballestas Islands tour Dune buggy and sandboarding Hotel pickup and drop-off in Miraflores Bilingual guide Food and drinks
- This tour is subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and/or demonstrations
- Pickup is available from all major hostels and hotels in Lima, customers staying outside of the center or at residential addresses should select the meeting-point option
- Pick up time before 6 AM (5:30 AM - 6 AM)
- Pick up is available from hotels and hostels located in Miraflores, Barranco, some in San Isidro and some in Lima downtown; if staying outside these areas, please go to McDonald's for pick up at 5:30 AM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now