My Guide Website?
From Lima: Full-Day Private Tour of Caral
Discover the Sacred City of Caral on a private tour alongside an expert guide. Learn about the Andean culture and civilization in the Americas more than 5,000 years ago.
- Explore Caral's culture and history with an expert local guide
- Learn from expert guides about what makes the architecture of Caral so amazing
- Visit the site of the oldest civilization in the Americas and learn about its customs
DescriptionDiscover Caral, the most ancient city in the Americas and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn from an expert local guide on a private tour and visit the pyramids and main squares. Get picked up from y our hotel in an, air-conditioned vehicle and begin your private tour by heading to Northern Lima. After a comfortable 4-hour ride, you will arrive in Caral. Explore the oldest urban complex in America responsible for redefining much of what historians believed about ancient civilizations in the Americas. Visit 5,000-year-old pyramids, squares, atriums, and altars and learn about the various sacred rituals which were performed there. Grab a spot in the shade and enjoy some lunch, then head back to Lima City to be dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Touristic transportation. Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish). Admission to Caral
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is important to carry sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local partner
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru. With the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that persons over 60 years of age who have received less than three doses of COVID continue to use the KN95 mask for preventive purposes.