My Guide Website?
From Lima: Nazca Lines Flight, Paracas, and Huacachina2 Reviews
Enjoy the full experience outside of Lima on this 2-day tour. Visit the beautiful Ballestas Islands, speed through the biggest sand dunes in South America, and fly over the mysterious Nazca Lines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a speedboat to the Ballestas Islands
- Sandboard down the biggest sand dunes in South America
- Fly over the incredible Nazca Lines
- Enjoy a bilingual, onboard guide throughout the entire trip
DescriptionExperience a 2-day tour outside of Lima. After your hotel pickup in Lima, depart to Paracas, a beautiful town by the sea. Travel on a spacious bus and relax for the 4-hour ride. Once in Paracas, take a 2-hour boat tour of the Ballestas Islands, a smaller version of the Galapagos Islands. See sea lions, penguins, and plenty of birds up close and in their natural habitat. Enjoy free time from 12:00PM to 1:30PM for lunch. Ask your guide for recommendations! At 1:30 PM, move on from Paracas to Huacachina, a natural oasis located in the Ica Desert home to the biggest sand dunes in South America. There, have more free time to explore around the oasis. Next, prepare for 2 hours of exhilarating dune buggying and sandboarding. Dune buggy up the sand dunes and sandboard down these giant hills of sand, a once-in-a-lifetime experience in the only natural desert oasis in South America. The following day, go from Huacachina to Nazca in a shuttle. Arrive in Nazca around 11:00AM and go straight to the airport. Fly over the mysterious Nazca Lines, which have left thousands of people baffled for years. Have 2 hours of free time in Nazca, enough time to visit the Cantalloc Aqueducts. At 3:00PM, travel back to Huacachina and later that night, travel back to Lima. Sit back and relax on the comfortable seats. At the end of your journey, get dropped off directly to your hotel or hostel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your hotel 2-hour boat tour to the Ballestas Island 2-hour sandboarding and dune buggy tour Nazca Lines Flight (private shuttle service will transport you to and from Nazca; this is not guided) Luxury Peru Hop Bus to sit back and relax Friendly onboard bilingual guide to assist and advise
- Passengers must present their original passports at the airport for the flight Passengers over 95 kilogram must pay for an extra seat on the plane directly to the operator ($80 USD) The bus will be back in Miraflores around 11:30 pm-midnight (will be later for Lima downtown) The minimum age for the buggy and sandboarding tour is 7 years Easter weekend April 6 to 9 and July 28 to 30 is Independence Day Celebration in Peru: The pickup time will be 1 hour before the usual time, Sandboarding/dunebuggy (Huacachina) only 1 hour (all operators), and Ballestas Islands (Paracas) only 1 hour and 30 minutes (all operators)