My Guide Website?
From Miraflores: Round-Trip E-Scooter Tour to Barranco
Spend a day outdoors on this guided e-scooter tour that takes you to the iconic sights of Lima’s bohemian neighborhoods, from Miraflores to Barranco. Pass by beaches, street art, and lush parks.
- Soak in the sun while exploring Miraflores and Barranco on an e-scooter
- Take in the best views of Lima's beaches and the Pacific Ocean from Miraflores
- See the famous statue of El Beso and make a wish on a wish-granting bridge
- Discover a park that’s on the list of the 50 most romantic places in the world
- Inspire your artistic side while passing by mosaics and urban street art
DescriptionRide an electric scooter through the most famous neighborhoods of Lima on this guided trip. Travel from Miraflores to Barranco, passing beaches, famous sights, urban art, and green parks. Immerse yourself in the bohemian atmosphere while enjoying the sunshine and fresh air. After a brief introduction, you’ll hop on your very own electric scooter and take off from Miraflores alongside your guide. Head first to the Parque del Amor (Love Park) in the heart of the Miraflores neighborhood. 'Love is just a bird that wanders,' wrote the Peruvian poet Rocío Romina Bances. This very romantic verse, like those of many other authors in the country, is hidden in the multiple mosaics that decorate the park. Continue along the Miraflores Boardwalk, from where you’ll get unbeatable views of the beaches of Lima. Later, move on to Barranco, one of the oldest neighborhoods in the capital and a favorite amongst artists. In Barranco’s colorful facades, you’ll get to see many examples of urban art. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to see the Bridge of Sighs, which the people of Lima say fulfills wishes. By the end of your e-scooter tour, you’ll have made your way round-trip back to Miraflores.
IncludesLocal tour guide Electric scooter Helmet Water bottle
- This tour may be altered or canceled in the case of bad weather Opening hours are subject to change