From Nazca: Nazca Lines Flight6 Reviews
Create unforgettable memories by flying over the world-famous Nazca Lines. Discover the huge figures and animals that have laid in the Peruvian coastal desert for thousands of years.
- Discover the shapes and figures of the mysterious Nazca Lines
- Learn about the ancient history of this site
- Enjoy fantastic views from up high in your plane
DescriptionEnjoy a spectacular trip over the desert to see the mysterious Nazca Lines. Discover monkeys, spiders, and hummingbirds among other large figures, which you will observe from the sky in your plane with the help of your experienced pilot. Learn about the meaning of these shapes and the people who created them from your tour guide who will be there to assist you. Your flight will be approximately 30 minutes and passes over the Nazca desert's main geoglyphs. This place is also home to marine fossils of up to 150 million years old, which is the evidence that this site was once filled with water. After this magical day, you will be taken back to your accommodation in Nazca with wonderful new memories.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Nazca Professional tour guide who speaks Spanish or English 30-minute flight over Nazca Lines Airport taxes Food Drinks Photographs
- Please provide the full passport details of each participant when booking as it is required to confirm your flight
- You must send a copy of the participant's passport when booking for the child discount to apply
- It is recommended you have a light breakfast before departure • Rates don't apply for Peruvians or foreign persons who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator
- Travelers are required to have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR. The test or certificate must be issued within 72 hours before boarding.
- Upon arrival in Perú, travelers must take an antigen test ordered by the Peruvian government. Travelers with negative antigen test results for COVID-19 don't have to go into quarantine.
- In the event that travelers do not take the antigen test, they will not be able to do scheduled tours in Peru, or if the result is positive, they must enter mandatory isolation.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability