From Puno: Half-Day Kayak on Uros Floating Islands2 Reviews
Kayak from Puno to Uros floating island and discover the National Reserve of Titicaca.
- Enjoy a unique experience in Lake Titicaca kayaking toward Uros
- Discover the National Reserve of Titicaca by kayak
- Embark on a non-traditional tour of Lake Titicaca
DescriptionThis kayak tour on Lake Titicaca begins with a pick-up from your hotel to Isla Esteves Port at 08:00 approximately, where you will take all the professional equipment/ gear needed for kayaking. You will paddle for about an hour until the islands of the Uros. During the trip, you will see all of the biodiversity of Lake Titicaca comprised of its birds, flora and fauna and landscape of Lake Titicaca. In addition, see an island made entirely of rocks when you finally arrive to the island of Uros, where the locals will give you a warm welcome and explanation of the activities. Return to your hotel at about 11:30.
IncludesInstructor guide (English) Support staff and boat Entrance fees to Uros Transfer hotel - port - hotel Professional equipment kayak + sea kayak + first aid kit Any meals
- For everybody with good physical condition
- Dress for sport, don't worry about water, gear is waterproof
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY