Huaraz: Pastoruri Glacier Day Trip
Explore the extensive Pastoruri Glacier and its surroundings from the city of Huaraz. Visit traditional towns and the Lake of Seven Colors.
- Depart from Huaraz to explore the Pastoruri Glacier and its surroundings
- Visit traditional towns in the area and learn about the native culture
- Discover the flora and fauna of Huascaran National Park
- Visit the Lake of Seven Colors and the nearby cave paintings
DescriptionAfter pickup from your hotel in Huaraz, you will head to the South-East of the Callejón de Huaylas, passing by traditional towns like Recuay, Ticapampa and Catac. Arriving at Huascarán National Park, visit Pumashimin Lake, also known as the Lake of Seven Colors. You will also explore the nearby cave paintings. Next, trek for approximately 40-60 minutes to the Pastoruri Glacier, taking time to appreciate its formation and lagoons. After returning to the bus, you will head to a restaurant in Ticapampa or Catac, where meals cost about 15 soles for lunch. You'll then head back to Huaraz. If you choose the private option, the bus will stop in a quiet area with a scenic view. Lunch will be served by the guide and the driver.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Huaraz Spanish-speaking guide (if shared option is selected) or bilingual Spanish and English-speaking guide (if private option is selected) Lunch (if private option selected) Entrance fees
- If you choose the shared tour, a stop will be made for lunch at Ticapampa or Catac, where a lunch is around 15 soles per person
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY