My Guide Website?
Iquitos: 2-Day 1-Night Amazon Jungle Lodge and Adventure3 Reviews
Embark on a 2-day Amazon Jungle adventure from Iquitos. Enjoy river exploration, wildlife encounters, botanical walks, dolphin watching, piraña fishing, and cultural immersion in a comfortable lodge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore what lies within the remote parts of the Amazon rainforest
- Navigate the Amazon River and venture through the jungle
- Walk through nature and learn about medicinal plants
- Look for dolphins, fish for pirañas, and swim in the river
- Search for birds and observe monkeys in their natural habitat
DescriptionDay 1: • Hotel or airport collection • Reception in the jetty. • Navigate the Amazonas River • Guide information about the Amazon River and its history • Arrival at Lodge. • Botanical walk (medicinal plants). • Lunch at the Lodge. • Observation of gray and pink dolphins. • Pirañas fishing. • Swim in the river. • Dinner at the Lodge. • Night excursion. • Pernocte in the Lodge. Day 2: • Dawn and sighting of different bird species. • Breakfast on board. • Observation of monkeys in their natural habitat. • Observation of giant trees. • Lunch at the Lodge. • Return to the city of Iquitos.
IncludesCollection and return to the hotel
- This tour will be carried out rains or thunder.