My Guide Website?
Iquitos: 3 Days and 2 Nights Guided Amazon Jungle Tour7 Reviews
Escape the big city on this guided tour of the Amazon jungle for 3 days and 2 nights. Sail through the majestic Amazon river, go on an adventure in the jungle, and observe pink and gray dolphins.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Observe the amazing local fauna and flora of the Amazon
- Discover the Amazon river and what it has to offer
- Enjoy three days deep in the Amazon jungle
DescriptionTake a break from the pollution and noise of the city on this guided tour of the Amazon jungle. Be one with nature as you go through the Amazon river, and see the diverse fauna and flora the forest has to offer. On the first day, take a boat through the Nanay River to reach the majestic Amazon River, the largest in the world. Visit Fundo Pedrito before lunch and go on a canoe ride in the afternoon. Observe the typical flora and fauna of the place and learn about the multiple uses of different types of plants from the locals. Next day, enjoy a morning walk under the beautiful sunrise. Then, experience an adrenaline-filled adventure before recharging with a delicious lunch at the lodge. In the afternoon, experience piranha fishing, swim in the Amazon river, and admire pink and grey dolphins. On the last day, further explore the jungle by trekking, and stop by the 500-year old Huimba tree. Marvel at its imposing height of up to 160 feet and width of 10 feet in diameter. Afterward, enjoy one last lunch at the lodge before heading back to the airport or your hotel.
IncludesPickup/drop-off from the airport or a hotel in Iquitos Transportation and boat All entrance fees 2 nights at the lodge 3 lunches, 2 dinners, and 2 breakfasts Dolphin watching Fishing on the Amazon River Professional guide
- • Please confirm any special dietary needs • Flights must arrive before 8 AM for airport pickup
- Flights must depart after 6 PM for airport drop-off