My Guide Website?
Lima: Barranco & Miraflores, Gastronomic Experience & Lunch
Join this private 3-hour tour for a demonstration class on the pisco sour & a traditional Peruvian dish. Enjoy a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean.
- Be part of a cooking class in a restaurant by the sea, overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Learn to make the pisco sour, a sweet mixture of lemon, egg, sugar and pisco
- Continue with a toast in front of the sea, followed by a traditional Peruvian lunch
- Catch spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean at Lima´s coastline
DescriptionImmerse yourself in Peruvian food and drinks during this 3-hour gastronomic experience. Enjoy a tasting of Peru’s best flavors. Learn how to make the famous pisco sour cocktail and a traditional Peruvian dish. Start with a scenic tour of the boardwalk in Lima. Cross the bohemian district of Barranco and the modern district of Miraflores. Pass by Love Park to admire an impressive view of the Pacific Ocean. After the tour, make your way to a thematic restaurant for your masterclass. Participate in a cocktail-making class, learning how to prepare the famous pisco sour. Experience a hands-on, interactive course as you learn how to prepare the perfect Pisco Sour. After crafting the national cocktail of Peru, continue to a cooking class. Follow an expert as they walk you through the process of making a typical Peruvian dish. At the of the classes, taste and toast with the best flavors of Peru. Feast on a delicious lunch overlooking the sea. This activity can be adapted to vegetarians upon request. At the end of your tour, you will be taken back to your hotel in Lima.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish) Demo cooking class Lunch (appetizer, starter, main course, dessert and drink)
- Roundtrip transportation is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the Historic Centre of Lima
- Pickup from private residences (Airbnb) is not possible. You will need to arrange an alternative meeting point with the local partner
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator
- For lunch: Vegetarian option is available.
- People over 18 years of age may only take part if they are fully vaccinated and provide a digital or printed certificate. Minors must be asymptomatic
- Each person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other (surgical mask, cloth mask, or two surgical masks on top)